- The prices in the online store are for one piece of product inclusive of VAT, unless otherwise announced.
- The announced price of the product does not include the delivery price, if any. The delivery cost is added to the price announced for the product.
- The prices in the online store can be changed by Grenboel AD at any time without prior notice on the store's website.
- The client pays the price, which is announced at the time of making the order.
- The price reductions in the online store are recorded as the price is crossed out and the new price is placed next to it.
- By pressing the "Buy" button, the customer becomes a party to a contract with Grenboel AD, as described in the CPA (Consumer Protection Act).
- A product is considered ordered or ordered by the customer after the customer has received an email that the order has been created.
- In case of incorrect phone or delivery address, the order is considered canceled and will not be delivered.
- Grenboel AD undertakes to deliver to the customer the products ordered in the online store without defect.
- The customer undertakes to provide access to the delivery person at the address specified by him.
- Payment can be made:
- By bank transfer, the amount of the order must be transferred to the bank account of Grenboel AD before the ordered products leave the warehouse.
- By cash on delivery, the amount is paid at the time of receipt of the courier's order.
- By credit / debit card through the electronic payment partner Stripe.
Refusal and return of ordered and delivered goods
- According to CPA, Article 55, the customer has the right to refuse the purchased goods within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt, without stating a reason and without owing any compensation. In this case Grenboel AD is obliged to refund to the customer in full the amounts paid by him no later than 30 days from the date on which the consumer has given up the goods.
- Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense.
- The amounts are refunded in cash, by cash on delivery or to the client's bank account. In case the payment is made with a bank card, the Refund is made by ordering a reverse operation on the card with which the payment was made within 14 days.
- The consumer is obliged to store the goods received from Grenboel AD, their quality and safety during the term under Art. 55, para 1 of the Consumer Protection Act. In order to return the purchased products, it is a mandatory condition that they are in good commercial condition, without being used and without compromising the integrity of the packaging. The products must correspond to the type in which they were received by the consumer.
- Products that do not meet these conditions according to the Consumer Protection Act are not subject to return and refusal. Grenboel AD has the right to refuse the return of a product in accordance with applicable law.
Prices for delivery in Bulgaria
- Deliveries are made with Econt BG or Speedy
- For orders up to BGN 30.00 - delivery amount - BGN 8.40.
- For orders over BGN 30.00, delivery is free.
Delivery prices in European Union countries
- Deliveries are made with FedEx
- Delivery price: 24.00 Euro